Introduction to Fellowship Applications
Physicians who will have completed a primary specialty with an interest in clinical informatics are encouraged to apply to our fellowship program. Formal training in computer science or equivalent self-directed learning is encouraged. Competitive applicants will be familiar with computer science, programming, and fundamentals of data science and statistics, with the expectation that they will develop skills particular to healthcare data science and evaluation methodology / biostatistics as they proceed through the program.
Candidates must be ABMS certified or board-eligible before their expected start date.
We unfortunately are not able to accommodate other post-doctoral fellows outside of our established informatics training program.
Please familiarize yourself with information about funding for the informatics fellowship program prior to application.
- Applicants should apply through ERAS (ACGME ID: 1392414001) which opens to applicants Sept 6, 2017
- Applicants must also submit a Supplemental Application Form
- BIDMC participates in the Clinical Informatics National Match
- Sept 6, 2017: ERAS opens to applications
- Oct - Nov: Fellowship Interviews
- Dec 13, 2017: National Match Day for Clinical Informatics (instructions will be emailed to applicants)
- All applicants must have interviewed to be considered for the Dec 13, 2017 Match.
- We leave one spot open for out-of-cycle applicants and will consider applicants for this spot on a rolling basis.
|Common Application||95 KB|
|BIDMC Supplemental Application||342 KB|